ASKOHEAT+ is used in energy management systems that communicate via LAN, Modbus TCP/RTU, REST API JSON or 0-10V.
Our scope of delivery includes the ASKOHEAT+ in various performance classes as a 230V or 400V version.
The following device variants are available in many performance (see also our product finder):
- Screw-in heater ASKOHEAT+ 1½“, 7 levels, 1.75, 3.5, 4.4 and 5.2kW
- Screw-in heater ASKOHEAT+ 1½“, 3 levels, 7.5 and 9.0kW**
- Flange heater ASKOHEAT-F+ Ø180mm, 7 levels, 1.75. 3.5, 4.4 and 5.8kW
- Flange heater ASKOHEAT-F+ Ø180mm, 3 levels, 7.5 and 9.0kW**
- Flange heater ASKOHEAT-F+ Ø240mm / 280mm, 6 levels, 10.0, 15.0 and 20.0kW**
- Flange heater ASKOHEAT-F+ Ø240mm / 280mm, 19 levels, 9.5, 11.9 and 15.8kW**
**Ready to order from September
(If you are interested, please contact email@example.com and you will receive all information as soon as it is available.)
The ASKOHEAT+converts your excess electricity from the PV system, wind turbine, water turbine or CHP into heat and stores it in your buffer tank / boiler in the house. This heat is then available to you when you need it.
They are designed for easy direct installation in hygiene, heating buffer or drinking water storage tanks to give the user the opportunity to store the maximum excess PV power.
The advantages of an ASKOHEAT+ compared to a normal heating element are the following:
- The heating insert has a local web interface. With the usual web browsers, all settings can be made comfortably locally and there is a current device status display.
- Enter in the web browser: askoheat.local or the IP address, e. g. 192.168.1.29
- If no router is available then use the fixed IP address http://192.168.222.222 (see operating manual)
The electrical connection of the device is easy to install using the plugs supplied.
Thanks to these plugs, the device can be easily and completely disconnected from the power and data network for service work.
Because of the insulated construction with dip switchthey can be used in all storage materials and for heating and drinking water.
- The 7 power levels are controlled via Modbus TCP/RTU, REST API JSON or via 0-10V .
- Power to Heat works directly via bidirectional energy meter, energy manager or building automation controls.
- Control can either take place via allowed power or energy surplus control (feed-in value)
- Plug & Play*for:
- SENEC.Home Batteries
- SMASunny Home Manager (SEMP)
- E3DC S10
- TQ Energy manager EM 300, EM 420
- Kostal Energy manager
- Fronius GEN24, Fronius Symo
- Ino Heat pump
(*) The ASKOHEAT+ obtains the current values of excess energy from the systems. There is no bidirectional connection, i. e. the energy managers do not actively control the ASKOHEAT+
- Loxone Template is available via Modbus TCP
- Extensive API or Modbus TCP/RTU for complete control and monitoring of the heating element by the customer's own automation
- Button for emergency heating on the device = heating rod switches to 100% power for 24 hours
- Heat pump request via potential-free input (output adjustable)
- Up to 4x PT1000 temperature sensors can be read out to display the stratification temperature behaviour in the storage tank. In addition, the sensors can be selected individually for regulation.
- 4 dynamic legionella protection time programs are integrated, daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly (interval start after last high temperature)
- Night power usage = drinking water can be kept on the desired, freely adjustable temperature in the boiler with night current (low tariff).
- Securing temperature = a minimum temperature can be defined, which is never undercut
ASKOMA bidirectional meter RTU and RTU III
Carlo Gavazzi EM340
Optec ECS M3
ALPHA-ESS Smart Grid Wert
This system can be expanded at any time with theASKOSET+ energy manager and the ASKOHOME+ App app.
A demo version is available in the App or Play Store under ASKOHOME+ zur Verfügung. You can find more about this under ASKOFAMILY+