Optimisation of our delivery time
We have already taken the following precautions:
- The production area for heating inserts was expanded by 400m² at the turn of the year 2021/2022
- Im Vergleich zum Vorjahr 2021 wurde die Heizstabproduktion im ersten Halbjahr 2022 um 53,2% gesteigert
- Compared to the previous year 2021, the heating element production increased by 53.2% in the first half of 2022
- In the first half of 2022, another 12 production employees were hired
- The storage capacities were expanded by 300m² in June 2022
The following precautions are still planned and will be implemented step by step:
- Suppliers will be tied to guarantee double the 2021 demand
- Four more production employees will be hired
- At the end of August 2022, an assembly robot will be delivered, which will take over a sub-work area of the insulated screw-in heater production. It enables the previous manual 2-line production to be increased to a partially automated 4-line production.
The test runs should be completed by the end of September so that the robot can then be fully used in production.
- As of 2023, an additional pressure test stand will be ready for use. This would then also solve this bottleneck so that the 100% quality check could be carried out more efficiently.
Despite all these measures, there are still strong fluctuations in the procurement market, which leads to temporary bottlenecks in the supply of materials. However, we do everything we can to meet your needs in terms of shorter delivery times, the quality of our products will remain at the proven high ASKOMA level.